Bonus until 31 July 2021 - Husqvarna Type I Spire Arborist Helmet 597681801
- Husqvarna Connect - With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you will have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play. Not yet available on all markets.
- High chain speed - High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- Unobstructed view - The hand guard design allows for an unobstructed view while doing precise cuts.
- Rope attachment - A sturdy point for fastening a rope, making it easy to hoist the saw up into a tree.
- Weatherproof (IPX4) - This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Inertia chain brake - Effective inertia-activated chain brake
- Retained bar nuts - The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
- Belt eye let - Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
- Efficient brushless motor - Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate.
- savE - Choose between normal or savE mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you'll always get a perfect result.
- Flip-up tank cap - The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
|Recommended bar length||Max 16"|
|Oil tank volume||0.2 L|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow|
|Oil pump capacity||Max 19 ml/min|
Min 9 ml/min
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||103 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||101 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||92 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||2.1 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||3.4 m/s²|