Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $1300 apply, for further information please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
- The TC 238 is ideal for homeowners and landowners with larger gardens who need a durable and comfortable tractor with high manoeuvrability.
- It is an efficient garden tractor that offers excellent collection of grass clippings as well as leaves, giving tidy cutting results.
- The spacious, integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver's seat.
- Equipped with a powerful Husqvarna FR Series V-Twin engine, including choke less start, as well as pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and cast front axle for extra convenient and trouble-free operation.
- BioClip plug is included and a deflector for rear ejection is available as an accessory.
- Powered by Kawasaki
- SmartSwitch offers convenience and security of key-less operation,real time feedback through indicator lamps for parking brake, battery status, headlights, ROS and blade engagement as well as simplified one touch starting and stopping.
- Easy switch between collecting and BioClip (mulching) mode by means of a dashboard-operated central actuation device. You don't have to leave the driver's seat.
- Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
|Cutting width||97 cm|
|Dimensions|| Base machine, height: 102 cm|
Base machine, length: 240 cm
|Cutting Deck|| Cutting width: 38"|
Cutting width: 97 cm
Anti-scalp wheels: 2
|Engine name||FR Series|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||9.5 l|
|Power Output||13.4 kW|
|Power output||18 hp|
|Front-End Protection||Tube Bumper|
|Seat back height||Medium 13"|
|Steering wheel type||Ergonomic - soft grip|
|Deflector||Available as accessory|
|Collector volume||220 l|
|Speed reverse max||4.7 km/h|
|Speed forward max||6.3 km/h|
|Transmission manufacturer||Hydro-Gear/Tuff Torq|