Makita 18v Brushless Oil-Impulse Driver DTS141Z
- Powerful Brushless DC motor (BLDC)
- Extra compact design with a short overall length of 136 mm
- LED job light with pre-glow function
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Low noise level of 77 dB compared to other Mobile Impact Drivers
- One touch bit installation
- 'T' mode: tightening mode for self drilling screws
- Electronic 3 stage impact power selection
- Battery fuel gauge
- Compatible with 1.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries
|Drive Shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Hex|
|Impact Rate: Hard||0-2,700 ipm|
|Impact Rate: Medium||0-2,100 ipm|
|Impact Rate: Soft||0-1,400 ipm|
|Max Fastening Torque||40 Nm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg|
|No Load Speed: Hard||0-2,700 rpm|
|No Load Speed: Medium||0-2,100 rpm|
|No Load Speed: Soft||0-1,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||136 mm|
|Capacity - Coarse Thread||22-125 mm|
|Capacity - Machine Screws||M4-M8|
|Capacity - Standard Bolt||M5-M8|
Makita Battery Charger with 2x 5Ah Batteries
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH(cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0 Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins(1.5Ah) 22 mins(3.0Ah) 36 mins(4.0Ah) 45 mins(5.0Ah)|