Bonus Via Redemption until 31 March 2020 - Makita 18V Brushless Blower (tool only) DUB184Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 36v (2x 18v) Brushless Line Trimmer DUR365U
- Easy Control Panel - panel easily accessible whilst operating unit. User can select between 3 speed settings and operate the reverse function should the cutting head become tangled with grass.
- Suitable for use with a metal blade - when the optional blade guard is fitted (197294-7), user can fit a metal blade for efficient clearing of dense growth.
- Automatic Torque Drive - will automatically increase the torque of the motor when dense lawn is detected.
- 18V x 2 Brushless Motor - powered by 2 x 18V Li-ion batteries providing 36V of power and runtime without leaving the 18V platform.
- U-Handle Design - offset design designed so that the centre line of the handle bars stay align with the users centre of gravity.
- XPT - extreme protection technology, is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away form critical components.
|Voltage||2 x 18V|
|No Load Speed||Hi: 6,500|
Med: 5,300 rpm
Lo: 0-3,500 rpm
|Spindle Size||M10 x 1.25 LH|
|Nylon head accepts nylon line||2.0 - 2.4 mm x 3.5 mm|
|Max cutting width||350 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita DC18RD 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time||15mins (1.5Ah), 22mins (3.0Ah), 36mins (4.0Ah), 45mins (5.0Ah)|