- 135° Split Point Tip
- Drill bit starts engaging the material on contact for fast starts.
- Drill bit does not walk across material.
- 135° Split Point Tip provides more accurate holes.
- Variable Helix
- Provides a solution to cutting vs clearing material removal problem.
- Aggressive cutting angle to drill faster.
- Allows for fast and efficient material ejection to reduce heat.
- Chip Breaker
- Splits up the size of the material from the cutting edge.
- Cools the material faster by breaking it into smaller pieces.
- Suitable for use in drills and impacts.
- Increased productivity when drilling and fastening.
|Coating||Titanium Coating: Dispenses heat|
|Split Point Tip||135° Split Point Tip: No walking and increased accuracy|
|Flute||Variable Helix: Rapid material removal|
|Shank||1/4" Hex: Shockwave Impact Duty Durability|
|Sizes||2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm (2), 3.5mm, 4mm (2), 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 12.5mm, 13mm|