The RAZOR 500 SWF is a powerful workshop machine with MIG, TIG and STICK welding functions.
- This machine features the added flexibility of a Separate Wire Feeder unit, allowing up to 10 m of extra manoeuvrability in the workshop.
- Built with solid construction, this machine is designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
- The RAZOR 500 SWF is also Spool Gun and Push-Pull Gun ready, providing MIG welding capabilities across every spool size.
- The RAZOR SWF series is designed for superior performance and manoeuvrability, offering the highest quality of welds from UNIMIG’s range.
- This machine features a four geared roller drive unit, providing the most consistent and smoothest wire feed. This also assists with using longer MIG Torches.
|Input Voltage||415 V Three-Phase|
|Supply Plug||Three Phase (32 amp recommended)|
|Rated Input Power||25.3 kVA|
|Rated Output||50 A / 17.0 V - 500 A / 39.0 V|
|No Load Voltage||85 V|
|Minimum Generator||26.0 kVA|
|Dimensions||595 x 280 x 440 mm|
|SWF Dimensions||630 x 235 x 420 mm|
|SWF Weight||14 kg|
|SWF Cable Length||10 m|
|MIG Welding Current Range||50-500 A|
|MIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C||60% @ 500 A|
|MIG Welding Thickness Range||2-30 mm|
|Drive Roller Size||30/10 (x2)|
|TIG Function Type||DC Lift Arc|
|TIG Welding Current Range||20-500 A|
|TIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C||60% @ 500 A|
|TIG Welding Thickness Range||2-10 mm|
|Stick Welding Current Range||20-500 A|
|Stick Duty Cycle @ 40°C||60% @ 500 A|
|Stick Electrode Range||2.5-4.0 mm|
|Stick Welding Thickness Range||2-20 mm|