Bonus until 31 July 2021 - Husqvarna 20" X-CUT C85 Chain Loop 581626672, Husqvarna Filing Kit 586933401 and Husqvarna Tool Box 529850501
At just 6.6 kg with a powerful 4.3 kW engine, the 572XP has a better power-to-weight ratio than any other Husqvarna saw with similar displacement, and 12% higher cutting capacity than previous equivalent models. Excellent cooling and heavy-duty filtration mean great endurance and performance, while smart design and easy operation keep productivity high even with long guide bars. With AutoTune, Air Injection and low vibration, it’s built to deliver all day long.
- Higher cutting capacity - New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation - even when using long guide bars.
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life - Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art filtration system - 572 XP comes standard with a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to previous generation saws. The result is a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimised for long working hours.
- 10 times quicker air/fuel mix adjustment - AutoTune ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions.
- Low vibrations - Husqvarna’s anti vibration system efficiently separates your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and the cutting equipment. This is to protect your body but also to reduce the fatigue in your arms and hands and in the end of the day contribute to make your workday more productive.
|Cylinder displacement||70.6 cm³|
|Power output||4.3 kW|
|Maximum power speed||9900 rpm|
|Idling speed||2700 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR7A|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Torque Max||4.5 Nm|
|Fuel consumption||429 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||1.76 kg/h|
|Bar length (inch)||20"|
|Recommended bar length, max||71 cm/ 28"|
|Recommended bar length, min||38 cm / 15"|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||29.3 m/s|
|Oil tank volume||0.35 l|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||120 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||118 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||107 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||5.0 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.1 m/s²|