- Ideal for mobile use due to low weight
- Lateral depth stop adjustment
- Large table length
- Powerful universal motor for powerful lugging drive and even planing result
- Precise thickness adjustment for quick and exact planing
- Large supply and delivery tables support the conveyance of long materials; for ideal planing results
- Planing locking mechanism prevents unintentional adjustment of the chip removal setting and guarantees precise work results
- For single phase alternating current
|Dimensions L x W x H||579 x 857 x 574 mm|
|- Thickness planing||0 - 3 mm|
|- Thickness table||Cast aluminium / special steel aluminium|
|Thickness table L x W||840 x 330 mm|
|Passage height/width||152 mm/330 mm|
|Feed rate||7,51 m/min|
|Diameter of blade shaft||47 mm|
|Number of blades||2|
|Blade shaft speed||9.800 /min|
|Mains voltage||230/400 V|
|Rated input power||1,8 kW|
|Fuse protection||T 16 A|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.